No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't image the haze that is your life.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• He doesn't even drink or smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
        not if you want to retain your heterosexual man card.

pretty face

great boobs (probably natural)

and she looks like she has toned legs and ass

that girl is fine
        I need a foot massage

Comment

• Mythbusters.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Kari Byron, Sex Goddess to nerds and geeks the world over.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Very nice SB, but now I'll need to avoid this thread until it reaches the next page, or I'll be staring at it for hours.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  Very nice SB, but now I'll need to avoid this thread until it reaches the next page, or I'll be staring at it for hours.
                  Really? I would have thought about 5 minutes would be enough for you....................
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                    pretty face

that girl is fine
                    I would 1UP that all day long.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Ahh, it's not animated. How disappointing.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                          Ahh, it's not animated. How disappointing.
                          It lives on in our dreams.
                          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                            pretty face

that girl is fine
                            How can you judge the boobs from that .gif? All I see is the shape of her bra.

If those tits are real someone should preserve her genes for future cloning
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

• Last edited by Pax; July 17, 2011, 16:27.
                              What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                              What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• I just discovered Freaks & Geeks.

Last edited by OzzyKP; September 29, 2012, 00:21.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X