• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
    Scrumptious!

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Her panties seem a number or two too small.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

oh, and youtube.
          That girl is perfect!!!!!

I recommend everybody watch the youtube video
          I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
            perfect
            Except of course the music and every personality trait that's strongly correlated with that music. But I'd **** her into a coma, sure.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
              Except of course the music and every personality trait that's strongly correlated with that music. But I'd **** her into a coma, sure.
              If I tried to say it better, I'd surely succeed...but why waste the effort when this comes so close?

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Seriously guys...wtf...

This ****ed up chick is clearly missing 8 to 10 ribs. There's no way of doggystyling her without folding her in half with her chin keeping the balance...And what the **** is up with her arms god damn it? Shes as straight as a pool cue and she can practically scratch her knee...

Posting pics of handicaps should be prohibited. I'm just saying...

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• I need a foot massage

Comment

• this is on page four, which is a travesty.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec View Post
                      Seriously guys...wtf...

This ****ed up chick is clearly missing 8 to 10 ribs. There's no way of doggystyling her without folding her in half with her chin keeping the balance...And what the **** is up with her arms god damn it? Shes as straight as a pool cue and she can practically scratch her knee...

Posting pics of handicaps should be prohibited. I'm just saying...

Spec.

But you know what these... individuals who happen to possess genitals resembling those of the human male... like. They like sticks with big hooters.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• sb, those last two
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Alby, it takes all kinds. Remembering that this leaves more of your "type" of girl available to you, try to develop a little flipping tolerance.

I, who admire women of many and various physical types, am damned sick of your stupid and narrow-minded comments.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Alby, it takes all kinds. Remembering that this leaves more of your "type" of girl available to you, try to develop a little flipping tolerance.

I, who admire women of many and various physical types, am damned sick of your stupid and narrow-minded comments.
                            Al and tolerance are mutually exclusive.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

yum

Comment

Working...
                                X