• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the measurements in the song?

36-24-36

Exactly.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec View Post
      Usually, the guys that hate fake tits are the ones that cant get their hands on them...Maybe you're one of a kind, I,ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Spec.
      I'm not one to brag, but you're right to give me the benefit of the doubt.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• 36-24-36 is nice, but I want the boobs bigger than the butt.

40(D+)-24-36 sounds about right.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Thanks for revitalizing this thread, Spec.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• These women probably weigh more than I do.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
              These women probably weigh more than I do.
              And yet are they fat? That sounds more like a personal problem on your part with you being too skinny

For example, this woman is about the ideal, in my mind:

If the measurements I see online are to be believed, she's

5'7" 147lbs
              34-24-40
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Here's another video girl, one which Spec posted a few times. The ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden:

She's shorter but a bit fuller than Esther Baxter up there.

5'2" 135lbs
                34-26-43

Comment

• 5'4" 140lbs
                  36-25-39

What is the average female height? 5'4"? Assuming people who exercise and are lean (and have their weight distributed in the appropriate places where a woman should have it distributed), the 140-150lb range for a woman is about ideal.

Funny enough, that's considered overweight by BMI standards but so is a 6' 190lb man and if you ask me, a 6' man has no business being under 190lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Funny enough, that's considered overweight by BMI standards but so is a 6' 190lb man and if you ask me, a 6' man has no business being under 190lbs.
                    Is that your preference for boyfriends or something?

Comment

• huh. kinda reminds me of B_etor:
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• pic war

SB vs Spec

Comment

• It does!
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            pic war

SB vs Spec
                            this would way too easy for me. all i'd have to do is post girls with huge asses to win over spec and albert.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• or girls choking the chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                And yet are they fat? That sounds more like a personal problem on your part with you being too skinny
                                No, I'm not skinny, I'm around 77kg. Maybe that's considered skinny in America, iono. But these women are overly curvy, I wouldn't call them fat, because their waists are sort of trim, but without clothes their T&A will look like drooping sacks of fat. Not my preference.
                                Graffiti in a public toilet
                                Do not require skill or wit
                                Among the **** we all are poets
                                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X