Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, 1 more post...or maybe 2...

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• I posted a few of those women a few months ago. The posters here said *barf* Go figure, Spec.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And I need a last one, still 5 pics left.

Woot! Watch out for sticky keys, guys. I will not be held responsible.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Thank you, Spec!
          No problem, its the kind of hero I can be sometimes.

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

I posted a few of those women a few months ago. The posters here said *barf* Go figure, Spec.
          I'd figure the're gay, and I'm usually right.

Spec.
          Last edited by Spec; January 22, 2011, 22:13.

Comment

• Guynemer is checking out the thread now. He was practically barfing a few months ago when I posted some of those exact same women you posted. Let's see if he's consistent in his bizarre preferences.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Masturbation is a fun recreation.

Comment

• Have you ever felt a fake tit, Al? It's disgusting.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Guynemer is checking out the thread now. He was practically barfing a few months ago when I posted some of those exact same women you posted. Let's see if he's consistent in his bizarre preferences.
                  Well then, writing that post guarantees you a failed experiment, doesn't it...

Spec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Have you ever felt a fake tit, Al? It's disgusting.
                    Do man boobs count?

Comment

• Comment

Have you ever felt a fake tit, Al? It's disgusting.
                        No, its really not. What is disgusting is the fake self-confidence it gives to women.

Spec.

Comment

• Yes, it really, really is. Few things are a bigger turn-off than feeling a fake tit.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• 1) You're not feeling any of these women's breasts anyway
                            2) They're pictures! You're supposed to appreciate the appearance
                            3) Not all of those women have implants. Some of them don't even have big breasts.
                            4) The point is that they are women... you know, with hips, thighs, behinds, etc. Something that is lost to most of you.

In my mind, if my ass and thighs are bigger than the woman's, there's a problem.

Comment

Yes, it really, really is. Few things are a bigger turn-off than feeling a fake tit.
                              Usually, the guys that hate fake tits are the ones that cant get their hands on them...Maybe you're one of a kind, I,ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Spec.

Comment

4) The point is that they are women... you know, with hips, thighs, behinds, etc. Something that is lost to most of you.
                                F***ing right, damn it!

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X