No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
      What is wrong with the Anglo-sphere?
      Probably that it doesn't have me in it, so its gotten all emo over it.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Perfect GIF, SB. JLH is one to be seen and not heard.
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post

What is wrong with the Anglo-sphere? Seriously? Are people of British stock genetically adapted to tolerate ugly mugs on women whose only redeeming quality are their large breasts? Perhaps this is the reason why British girls sport bigger ones than continentals since nature had to optimize with one criteria less in mind?

Seriously just look at her huge man-jaw, eyebrow ride, potato nose and square box like features? Sure she's not hideous and is probably doable when I would be drunk. But her boobs are the only thing that lifts her above a 6.

Contrast to the feminine beauty of say these two fine ladies:

Though the lip bothers me slightly this one easily wins out too:

Hera

I just randomly clicked on this thread and I'm glad to see someone spit knowledge to these weirdos that can't differentiate pearls from female swine

A while back they were drolling over and high-fiveing about the thought of hitting this monstrosity which I almost don't want to re-post because I'd hit it (with a baseball bat):

And saying this chick was fugly:

What planet is this?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                A while back they were drolling over and high-fiveing about the thought of hitting this monstrosity which I almost don't want to re-post because I'd hit it (with a baseball bat):

And saying this chick was fugly:

What planet is this?
                Your lack of bandwidth is showing, al. you see, there are certain things that come with people who have less than mundane appearances that you can't appreciate. Namely a girl that will do the most filthy things to please a man. only once have encountered such a ... well I can't really call her a lady, can I? The fact remains that the janitors of the greyhound bus station greeted us with applause as we exited the men's room to board our bus and leave Shreveport (it was two am at the time).

and that chick in the grey dress is busted, bro. go get your dick wet a few times and then you can sit at the grown up's table.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• @ Alpert
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Thoth, when it comes to any aesthetic values, we're on different planets.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Indeed.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• one for alp-turd:

though to be fair, i'd hit it until candy came out of it.

Comment

• Why stop at all?
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• dude needs his rest, and a sammitch. be a doll and go make me one while i recharge.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X