Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think he's trolling albie.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill View Post
      GTFO Hera.
      WTF?

The face of post 717 seems like something Hagrid would shag, I think most people here would prefer 718. I'm not saying his taste sucks in general BTW. 721 is hot.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

Comment

• Note, there are a couple of catches here

Spoiler:

She's 41 and has four children.
            Last edited by BlackCat; December 20, 2010, 21:06.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• been there, done that, ten years ago.

give her my number, will you?

Comment

• Just dig trough the link.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post

the death of class, indeed. it looks like we've got a new gramps on our hands.
                    Merry Christmas SB
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• #724 and #721
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                        I'd hire her to be my bodyguard any day
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• What is wrong with the Anglo-sphere? Seriously? Are people of British stock genetically adapted to tolerate ugly mugs on women whose only redeeming quality are their large breasts? Perhaps this is the reason why British girls sport bigger ones than continentals since nature had to optimize with one criteria less in mind?

Seriously just look at her huge man-jaw, eyebrow ride, potato nose and square box like features? Sure she's not hideous and is probably doable when I would be drunk. But her boobs are the only thing that lifts her above a 6.

Contrast to the feminine beauty of say these two fine ladies:

Though the lip bothers me slightly this one easily wins out too:
                          Last edited by Heraclitus; December 21, 2010, 17:46.

Comment

• gotta name for the cute blond?

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                              I'd hire her to be my bodyguard any day
                              i get the impression that she'd be interested in hearing about my level 14 paladin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post

What is wrong with the Anglo-sphere? Seriously?
                                all i'm saying is that if a bear's hungry, he's going to eat. i certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed, provided she make me a sammitch afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X