Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahem...

The sad thing is most of you are homos are something and wouldn't like those...
    What is it? There is no way that woman is less attractive than anything self_biased posts. Is it because she's too ideal or something? Someone attainable looks more attractive?

I'm interested in the psychology of it because I'm finding peoples' tastes incomprehensibly bizarre.
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; August 7, 2010, 03:24.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Actually, the answer is obvious. Asher has told you many times.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Knives and barbells just don't do it for me. Big asses, neither. Nor the puckered lips thing the first has. I'd wager, those girls would be very attractive, but the imagery therein is not very interesting, nor attractive. And pillowfighting just reeks of below average intelligence.

Call me a snob.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• barbells? I see no barbells.

It's all the same chick by the way. The one on the right in the pillow fighting is the same woman as the first two pictures. The one on the left is someone else.

So Tattila, you prefer the pink-haired woman using a banana as a fake phone?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I have generally liked the girls Alby posts.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• how long have you known you were gay, jon?

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• noice!
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                  I have generally liked the girls Alby posts.

JM

Doesn't make any sense. If you ask me, I'm the one posting women as in with hips, thighs, and all that good stuff

Comment

• Last edited by Az; August 7, 2010, 15:41.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      barbells? I see no barbells.

It's all the same chick by the way. The one on the right in the pillow fighting is the same woman as the first two pictures. The one on the left is someone else.

So Tattila, you prefer the pink-haired woman using a banana as a fake phone?
                      Nah, too slutty. What do they call those weight-things, dumbbells?
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• dumbbells. Though when they're little like that, I call them crap and useless

Nah, too slutty
                        I find it interesting that minority women are viewed as slutty on this forum but not white women

Some of the ones self posts scream gothic/punk sluts to me.

Although my ex the evil ***** whore looked somewhat like some of these women I post.

She looked good but she was an evil *****. I no longer have her modeling pictures though.
                        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; January 22, 2011, 22:07.

Comment

• I was going to quote the sum of the ladies i've posted in this thread, but then i realized i could just call you a **** and be done with it.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            I was going to quote the sum of the ladies i've posted in this thread, but then i realized i could just call you a **** and be done with it.

So angry... why? Are we not all friends here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              I find it interesting that minority women are viewed as slutty on this forum but not white women
                              Unless I'm reading him wrong, he said "slutty" in reference to the pink-haired chick with the banana, who (unless she's Jewish) is not a minority. No race card for you.

The three pictures you just posted don't look all that enticing to me, honestly. Can't say why, they just don't. Well, I can say why for the second, the chick-licking-something pose looks nasty even when the something isn't a knife. But nah, not really that attractive. SB's lot generally don't do anything for me either, as I don't care for neon hair and I find piercings and tattoos repulsive.

With that said, I find women with surprisingly different builds can be attractive in different ways.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• shut up, aspie

Comment

Working...
                                X