No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• RE: the girl with the cuts of meat dress

I misread the shank label and thought it said skank....
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• This one looks like a doll

Originally posted by self biased View Post

quite a nice face.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• If that's CG, it's a pretty good one. Props on the nerd glasses.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• The old manual typewriter is an excellent touch.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Great job, self! They love the glasses and the old typewriter! Way to show 'em how it's done!

(A little odd no one commented on her t-shirt)
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Dude, she's hot.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Looks like a mannequin.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I believe that's the point, dude.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• She is hot. She really is. :drool:
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You all are bizarre. You can't even see anything about her! All you see is a face half covered by giant eye-glasses. You have no conception of her body.

She is probably a skinny, flat-chested twig
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          She is probably a skinny, flat-chested twig
                          the mother of my son falls into that category.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• She is probably a skinny, flat-chested twig

Skinny relatively tall chicks present certain attractiveness and sexyness as well, which is unique, much like ample-bodied women (note:!=fat)
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I don't know what it is, but I've been craving blondes lately.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Lapse of judgement?
                                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                                X