Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Yes, that one was ****ing awful.
    How is that possible? What is wrong with any of those women? I got to hear this, Guy. In your honest medical opinion...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• 1. I felt like I needed medicated shampoo just looking at them.

2. The second one would be the very definition of a butterface were it not for the fact that her body is equally ludicrous.

3. Ridiculous pose, all three of them. That face is not sexy, has never been sexy, nor ever will be sexy, and I wish to God women would stop making it. It gives the impression that their combined IQ is hovering around 70.

Anything else?
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Medicated shampoo? I don't get the reference.

Her body is equally ludicrous? What does that mean?

and you're right. They all have the exact same facial expression Didn't notice that. It's supposed to be a sultry come hither look

I'm still not buying it though. A come hither look makes them godawful? That's absurd. These women have virtually perfect chest/waist/hip proportions and I don't think they're ugly at all facially.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Medicated shampoo? I don't get the reference.
          Crabs, man. I got crabs just looking at the pictures.

Her body is equally ludicrous? What does that mean?
          That ain't natural, man. Those are implants.

and you're right. They all have the exact same facial expression Didn't notice that. It's supposed to be a sultry come hither look
          That might be what it's supposed to be. But what it actually is is a "my mommy drank a fifth of vodka every day when she was pregnant" look.

I'm still not buying it though. A come hither look makes them godawful?
          See above.

That's absurd. These women have virtually perfect chest/waist/hip proportions and I don't think they're ugly at all facially.
          I'm sorry to be so straight forward, but... were you dropped on your head as a child? (I will grant that #1 and #3 might have pretty faces, though it is hard to tell thanks to the aforementioned fetal alcohol syndrome poses.)

Comment

• I will agree with you, however, that Alicia Keys might be the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Comment

• I'll try again... this time without rap video models... Maybe I'll redeem myself.

These were two sister singers from a few years ago...

Wonder what Guynemer has to say about that expression

Comment

• At least they are trying to be funny. Their makeup is awful, but they're cute.

Zoe's makeup in the first picture ain't great either, but goddamn, she's a looker; the second photo does her no justice.

As for Rosario... what can one say? Near perfection.

(And yes, refraining from posting rap video skanks is probably a wise idea.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Wait... are you talking about Alicia Keys and Nelly Furtado as the last post or the one with the three women (one brunette, two blondes) that I labeled if I'm still terrible at this, I give up? Was that one ****ing awful because I'm really questioning what is ****ing awful about anything that I post.
                  Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Yes, that one was ****ing awful.
                  Guy is just a prude. I'd hit it AS.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Really?
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well she is quite pretty, although I really can't get past how ugly her phone is. She also needs to pull her undies down. All those creases make her look er, less palatable than she is.

Comment

• Yea, not SB's finest contribution to the thread.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I think she's lovely, but she could do with a few tips on photography and not sticking dumb things on your phone (!).

But post 453 is still the clear winner.

Comment

• She's very average, self.

And no tattoos or piercings

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                                Yea, not SB's finest contribution to the thread.
                                they can't all be winners.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X