Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You are just terrible at this, Al.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          You are just terrible at this, Al.
          QFT
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• What?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Comment

• If I'm still terrible at this, I give up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                  Alicia Keys is the best looking woman alive.

She's physical perfection to me.

Retarded that she's marrying Swizz Beats and having his baby

Comment

• No one ever seems to say this but Nelly Furtado is very pretty, too:

Comment

• Al is redeeming himself.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Only with his last post; the one previous to that was ****ing awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          Only with his last post; the one previous to that was ****ing awful.
                          Wait... are you talking about Alicia Keys and Nelly Furtado as the last post or the one with the three women (one brunette, two blondes) that I labeled if I'm still terrible at this, I give up? Was that one ****ing awful because I'm really questioning what is ****ing awful about anything that I post.

Comment

• Regardless, post 453 wins the thread.

Comment

• i'm tempted to start another hot or not thread. one of the things that's stopping me is the fact that i'm no longer in my early twenties. it's not quite in line with the decorum of a thirty year old.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Wait... are you talking about Alicia Keys and Nelly Furtado as the last post or the one with the three women (one brunette, two blondes) that I labeled if I'm still terrible at this, I give up? Was that one ****ing awful because I'm really questioning what is ****ing awful about anything that I post.

Yes, that one was ****ing awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X