No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Here we see *ample* evidence of Hitomi Tanaka's natural talents, prior to "enhancement"...

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• nope.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Don't fret self... I think hitomi tanaka is hot!
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
            Don't fret self... I think hitomi tanaka is hot!
            they're impressive no matter which way you slice it. if they're falsies, they don't behave like them. her breasts are her only redeeming feature to me though. she looks like she got hit in the face with a cast iron skillet.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                Very nice, is that hair real SB?

Thanks

GT
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Feel urge to post more Christina...
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                    hitomi tanaka is the perfect storm of Asian descent and cheeseburgers. too bad she's not really all that pretty. she's just got huge cans and dumps them out frequently.
                    Her measurements must be ridiculously funny. I think I have wider hips.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Dude, I just found out there's a thing called boobpedia.com...

Measurements: 97-59-83 cm (roughly 38-23-33 inches)
                      Bra/cup size: J metric
                      Breasts: Natural
                      Height: 1.56 m (5 ft 1+1⁄2 in)
                      Underarm hair: Shaved
                      Pubic hair: Shaved
                      Blood group: AB
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Blood type AB girls are nasty skanks.
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Dude, I just found out there's a thing called boobpedia.com...
                          Sure.......you just found out.......we get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Blood group: AB
                            What the ****ing ****?!

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You ask Jr that question and ignore Kontiki? I won't. WTF, Kontiki, you blood type Nazi.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hey, I just googled her name and boobtopia was a first-page result. Apparently, people want to know these things.

Why the site lists blood type along with the other stuff is a total mystery. Which is why I posted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X