Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tattila the Hun View Post
    Ugh, I'm literally feeling sick here... I know, different tastes, but that's just too much.
    then post your own and stop whining about it.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I did!

Besides, if people like what they see in a picture here, they say it. Surely same thing applies to dislike, aswell?

She's nice, though I think there's a bit of photoshopping in that picture... (A... bit of boob has been removed )
      Last edited by Tattila the Hun; March 22, 2009, 11:28.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
        Have I mentioned that Zkribbler HATES tats on women?

That's "tats," with an "a."

Glad to hear I'm not the only person who finds tatoos ugly.

(btw: post 267: = WIN!)
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Nice pics
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Is she wearing electrical tape??

Comment

• painter's tape, actually. i think it's the same girl i posted before that was house painting.

Comment

• That is so gonna hurt when it gets yanked off.

Comment

• painter's tape is a low tack tape, so they don't peel off what's underneath them.

Comment

• Yeah, cause that would be kind of self-defeating if you think about it. I mean you tape something, because you want it to remain the same color, while you paint around it, and then, when you are done, you remove the tape, and the old color comes off. What do you do? Repaint it, taping over the new (hopefully dry) color you just painted? Yeah, try again, cause when you are dont with that, you remove the tape and.... well i think you get my point...

Comment

• Even with low tack tape, I'll bet she yelped when it came off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
                          Even with low tack tape, I'll bet she yelped when it came off.
                          either way, it still would be hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            painter's tape is a low tack tape, so they don't peel off what's underneath them.
                            It's still gonna hurt though. It's gonna hurt real good.

Comment

• She's a lousy painter, doesn't seem to get the job done.... Yet, she's allways getting gigs.
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tattila the Hun View Post
                                She's a lousy painter, doesn't seem to get the job done.... Yet, she's allways getting gigs.
                                I thought you were suppose to paint her.

Comment

Working...
                                X