• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zopperoni View Post
    Very nice shot of Marisa Miller and Cameron Richardson--WITHOUT MAKE-UP:

For better quality photo, click here.
    cute, but who are they?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Cameron Richardson is apparently an actress, but I've never heard of her before.

Marisa Miller is one of the Victoria's Secret Angels. She's probably best known for her shoot with SI, the one with the iPod. Since that one probably violates the thread's rules, here's a more dressed shot () of her:

Comment

• Here's Marisa from the 2008 SI Swimsuit shoot:

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• dp
          Last edited by Kidlicious; March 1, 2009, 17:30.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I see the light!
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Chisato Mori****a... Irresistable
              Attached Files
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Chisato Mori****a... airbrushed
                fixed.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Comment

• poor fathers
                    spent all their money on getting their daghters ugly fake boobs and **** ugly bathing suits.

the last girl has so much space between her boobs she could fit a 3rd whole boob inside.

yuck.

Comment

• Suddenly I'm flashing on Total Recall...
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni View Post
                        Very nice shot of Marisa Miller and Cameron Richardson--WITHOUT MAKE-UP:

For better quality photo, click here.
                        Freckles

I hate it when people try to hide freckles, they can only make you more beautiful.

p.s. Megan Fox is ****ing ugly.

Comment

• I agree with you regarding freckles, but disagree regarding Megan Fox. I mean... wtf?
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                            She must have a crotch rash the way she's spreading those legs.

Oh, and Victoria's Secret airbrushes the hell out of all of their pictures.
                            Nahhh not necessarily.

Oh well.

Comment

• ...but disagree regarding Megan Fox. I mean... wtf?

"Beauty in things exists merely in the mind which contemplates them". My mind says she's ****ing ugly.

Comment

• Your mind is diseased.

But who is that tasty crumpet? Looks a little bit like Evageline Lilly from Lost.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X