Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
    Seriously? Yes. Nothing says hot like a deer carcass.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Jesus christ who wears their acu pants off base/off duty?

Isn't she a reservist?

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        Jesus christ who wears their acu pants off base/off duty?

Isn't she a reservist?
        I thought the Army encourages soldiers to wear cammies all over the place while shopping, going to bars, travelling, etc.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I think it's more that it's not expressly forbidden, so some people do it because they're attention whores or something. There's a reason most of the people you see at the mall or whatever in uniform are E-2s.

Comment

• Leave it to reg to find something to complain about with the hot blonde military babe who digs hunting...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Leave it to reg to find something to complain about with the hot blonde military babe who digs hunting...
              I complained, too, because nothing improves this thread like a deer carcass.

Matter fact, the other chick Lonestar posted isn't even attractive with her Justin Bieber hair and chubby stomach. She's hot because she has a baretta? My girlfriend is legitimately hotter than her.

That's his business, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Seriously? Yes. Nothing says hot like a deer carcass.
                Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                I complained, too, because nothing improves this thread like a deer carcass.
                Dude, I though you were serious.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You think deer carcasses are an attractive accessory?

Comment

• I don't, but it's how I interpreted the "yes" in your first response. My bad.

Comment

• I'm subtle like that

Comment

• i got his sarcasm

dead deer is unsexy
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Those glassy blank eyes are disturbing

and the deer eyes too!
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                                I have the weirdest boner.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X