Happy Birthday ya Big Hairy Greek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday ya Big Hairy Greek!

To our founding father, Markos G.................

Have a Happy Birthday!!!

Grandpa Troll

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Happy Birthday Markos!
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

wooooooooooooooooo HOO!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Happy Birthday ya Big Hairy Greek!

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
        To [one off]...

HB, MarkG.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Re: Re: Happy Birthday ya Big Hairy Greek!

Originally posted by DanQ

HB, MarkG.
          OMG..will you stop, let markos think hes the founding father, this way his birthday will mean something

DanQ, we all know your not about the glory, for you, its the money you rake in as current CEO and CFO of this apolyton/bigbucks.net/org/commerce center

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday ya Big Hairy Greek!

... let markos think hes the founding father, this way his birthday will mean something...

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

: ouzo:
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

ouzo for everyone!

thanks guys
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

HBD!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Ah! Have a great one Markos!

By the thread title - I didn't even click on it. After all, I didn't know any Apolytoner with the name of Big Hairy Greek...but then, if I thought about it - I should have realized it was a cover heading from the Troll himself!

Have a Great One Markos!!!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                      Ah! Have a great one Markos!

By the thread title - I didn't even click on it. After all, I didn't know any Apolytoner with the name of Big Hairy Greek...but then, if I thought about it - I should have realized it was a cover heading from the Troll himself!

Have a Great One Markos!!!
                      You know me so well Brother, I shall try to be a good troll from here on out

Comment

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

per tradition:

*ahem*

MARKOS FOR ADMIN!!!!!!!

also
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You know me so well Brother, I shall try to be a good troll from here on out
                            But remember friend; there is a saying: "A Troll cannot change his....errr...posts. Yeah, that's it - or something similar.

Ok, I'm grabbing for straws here folks!

However, in all seriousness, Grandpa Troll has always been good in his posts (as far as I can tell).
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Happy. Birthday. MarkG!!!
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X