Dis' advice for the day: Don't name your kid Adolf Hitler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis' advice for the day: Don't name your kid Adolf Hitler

Doesn't get any better than this story. Not only does a supermarket refuse to put Adolf Hitler on a birthday cake, but one company did put it on. hint: It's the most evil corporation in America (not Microsoft)

Yup, you guessed it: Walmart. . Why does that not surprise me.

They will take the cuss words out of a Metallica album, but put out a cake with Hitler on it? I have to believe because of this evidence they are fascists at Walmart.

What does give me cause for hope is the lowly supermarket worker knew who Adolf Hitler was. Our education system is not a complete fail after all. But what worries me is we have these freak living in our country. Oh well.

"what's in a name?"
    :-p

Comment

What morons. You know, I can actually imagine such parents not having any Nazi or racist ideology. It's quite a stretch and I would expect them to be closet Nazis, but even if not, that's plain cruel to the kid. If these parents are such morons, I don't give a damn about them, but I don't want to even imagine how much abuse the kid will get.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I'm reminded of that Cheers episode were Carla's mom wanted her to name one of her boy's Bonito Mussolini.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          What morons. You know, I can actually imagine such parents not having any Nazi or racist ideology. It's quite a stretch and I would expect them to be closet Nazis, but even if not, [....]
          Uh.... read the article:

The Campbells' two other children are named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, who turns 2 in a few months, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, who will be 1 in April.
          But to their defense, they say it's not that active of a bias
          Campbell said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.

"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."

He said about 12 people attended the birthday party on Sunday, including several children of mixed race.
          the "i have lots of mixed race friends" defense

Comment

Isn't nazism like a sect nowadays?
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Indeed. I feel sorry for the kids.
              B♭3

Comment

daughter Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, named for SS head Heinrich Himmler
                i'm officially confused
                Honszlynn Hinler = Heinrich Himmler ??
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Well, it's good to know these folks only hate the Blacks and Jews a little bit. I imagine they leave half a burning cross on their neighbors' lawns (just the upright part). It's less offensive and it saves wood!
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Reminds me of the guy in Peru or somewhere who named two of his sons Adolf Hitler, and both died in horrible accidents.
                    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                    X