• Show
Clear All

hotel where apolycon 06 took place

View Larger Map
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Apparently Google bought a fleet (30) of these cars to map America. They are Chevy Cobalts.

I think New Zealand is completed. Australia is close to finishing off. Not sure about America.

Europe has a long long way to go..
      Attached Files
      be free

Comment

No Google street maps for Göteborg. But this is the same thing. My kitchen window is the one next to the door in the middle picture.
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

So far Street View is only avaiable in one of the cities I've been to, but that was 10 years ago and only for a few hours
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

The U.S. Marshals protecting me in the witness protection program are up in arms, angry about the dangers that this street view poses to my protection.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Not available for my house, which is just as well since you can't see it from the road.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                Here's my 'hood.

View Larger Map
                Speaking of your 'hood, I'll be in your hood at your building's Christmas party later today.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Think of the children, Ozzy.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    Speaking of your 'hood, I'll be in your hood at your building's Christmas party later today.
                    Must have missed you. I was a couple hours late.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Ah, I was there closer to the beginning. Didn't want the food to run out before I got there.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                      X