Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
    Moving on.

GePap = Hermes in Futurama
    "Sweet something of someplace."
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      On that theme, J.D. = Kuci
      Now I have to watch an episode of that show

Comment

You haven't seen "Scrubs"?!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          Now I have to watch an episode of that show
          Personally, I think you're too cynical for J.D. He's the perennial wide-eyed optimist.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

And he only has one bathroom
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Kuci is more like Zack Addy from Bones.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                Umm, in the Simpsons?

Is this an inverse version of the Generation Gap or something...
                I stopped watching the Simpsons pretty early on. Really liked it, but it was not child-appropriate when the daughter was a toddler. Got out of the habit and have only seen it occasionally since the late 80s/early 90s.

I know I can be considered pop-culturally deprived for this lifestyle choice.

Please note that I was a huge Matt Groenig fan long before he was mainstream. I read Life In Hell religiously from its first appearance in The Reader and saw the early prototype shorts of the Simpsons on the Tracey Ullman Show.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Lionel Hutz was an early on Simpsons character (seasons 2-9, IIRC).
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                  X