jesus what a ****ing hangover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jesus what a ****ing hangover

went to a joint party by two law firms, one corpfin boutique and bloomberg, tried to sneak away to see Enslaved, but was too late, changed back into suit and continued drinking, should not have
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Live and learn.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yea. now you tell me.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

What were you drinking?
        Same thing I hope.
        Wine/Whisky/Vodka/Gin etc mixed give the worst hangover.
        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

He is from eastern europe.

You don't want to know what he was drinking...
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

(1) Did you replenish your electrolytes?
            (2) Do you have your bottle of aspirin handy?
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

we used to have "joint" parties in college... I can't believe lawyers would have such a party, but
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Was to a christmas party at my company yesterday. We started at 13 and got white, red and desert wine through dinner and a cognac to the coffe. While waiting for the music to start I stayed on red. Since the theme was New Orleans, the party planners insisted that we should have a couple of absinth & whiskey shots and later I found a bottle of Stolichnaya I became good friends with.

Sadly I became a bit dizzy around midnight so I had to leave.

Woke up today pretty tired, but no hangovers
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                  (1) Did you replenish your electrolytes?
                  (2) Do you have your bottle of aspirin handy?
                  Just drink water and have a decent breakfast. Only real 'cure' for a hangover.
                  Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                  -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Cure for hangover:

Wake up early. Have a fresh fruit, a large glass of water, and a Tylenol. Go back to sleep for 2-3 hours.

After that, you will be 100% fresh.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Lots of water and bacon
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Pork fat FTW!
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well IMO the worst you can do is getting up too early just because it´s actually past noon already and you think it is ´about time now´ to get up and be miserable for the whole rest of the day. Rather stay in bed a couple of hours longer, so you at least feel fit enough to waste the rest of day sitting on the couch watching TV without moaning and running to the John every 5 min.

I never use drugs to counter hangovers. Drink a lot and sweat a lot. Then drink a lot again (water!)... Have something salty with the alcohol the night before... Eat BEFORE you drink (my most common mistake).

My body doesnt handle alocohol very well in general though - thats why i dont take shots anymore and recently decided to never have more than one glass of wine at any occasion anymore either. Just beer - and even with that i need to be careful. Which sucks, being german and all. Well, guess i should move to the netherlands. Cause i never got a headache or threw up from that. It´s kinda f***ed though: If you are a vegetarian, it´s totally okay to DEMAND non-meat-foods at family parties, but if you decided to quit alcohol, no one´s gonna serve you the obvious alternative (or tolerate you serving it yourself for that matter)...

Comment

Do you have some lactic acid-preserved cabbage?
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                            X