Red-Hot Financial Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red-Hot Financial Company

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Investment bank with retail operation, years of experience, VERY conservative, extremely well-priced.

Please consider their Boards presentation. Cramer recommended.
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Is Cramer's recommendation a positive thing or not?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"DON'T SELL BEAR! THEY'RE FINE! KEEP BEAR!"
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What Saras? Not a fan of large infrastructure projects? And the minimum to buy-in was so reasonable...

Go back to your short-term investments then!!
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Plantations of TEAAAA!!!
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Comment

I never realized Dick Van **** also played the old man. Huh.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You know in the late 50's/early 60's Julie Andrews was pretty hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    You know in the late 50's/early 60's Julie Andrews was pretty hot.
                    I believe the movie's name was "Bullsh*t" where she "showed her boobies."

Comment

Gay man's anecdote:

Julie Andrews made her Broadway debut in My Fair Lady at the tender age of 21, opposite the far-more-famous Rex Harrison. During the opening night performance, the audience gave such a huge ovation to "The Rain in Spain" that Andrews took an impromptu bow. Later, backstage, Harrison openly berated her, stating that HE was the star and only HE had the right to take a bow, as she was a nobody, etc. Andrews was reduced to tears, humiliated and cowed.

Four years later she was starring opposite Richard Burton in Camelot, and she had certainly come a long way. In one scene, Burton's King Arthur was to take her arm and lead her Guinevere up a staircase. Burton, drunk as usual, managed to step on the hem of her gown, causing it to rip slightly. An infuriated Andrews wheeled on him, and said "If you ever step on my dress again, I'll kick your f------ teeth in." Her microphone was live.

They grow up so fast!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                      X