Ok, so maybe I should photo shop ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so maybe I should photo shop ?

Ok, so idea for hubby for Christmas was to get a picture of his dad and a picture of him and have an artist draw them together. Maybe I should preface this by saying they had a tenuous relationship at best and there are no exsisting photo's of the two of them together.

His dad died about 10 years back so there's no chance for it. The problem is that the only one who responded well....let's just say they shouldn't quit their day job. So I thought hmmmm.... maybe there would be a way to put the two photos together on photo shop? But of course as we all know when it comes to these sort of things I'm am challanged. I had wanted to get someone to draw a picture of the father actually holding the son, but if the person that was going to do it can't draw faces very well then maybe not. One problem is that most every picture that I have and there are few (of the father) are all side views, but that might work cause the one I have of Steve when he was in 5th grade is sort of a side view.

I'm a bit stumped. I just really wanted to do this for him since he doesn't have anything of his dad. Any suggestions? I had actually thought of going to a tatoo shop, I mean they are artist but I'm afraid it would look like a tatoo and he wouldn't like that at all. He gripes about mine.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

I could try, if you don't mind passing the photos to me
    be free

Comment

Has the guy who was outside your house when you posted came back?

Comment

Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
          I could try, if you don't mind passing the photos to me
          You mean photo shop?

Comment

photoshop is one word... sorry to be that guy
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher your always that guy, that's why I do it. You've been correcting me for years. I know you've come to rely on me heavily, what a close phycic bond we have you and I.

Comment

Uh, it's psydkick.. and "you and me".
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Actually no, since I'm quoting the infamous Hyacynth Bucket (that's pronounced Boquet) who uses the King's English in her world it's You and I so thert! Silly little man

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat

You mean photo shop?
                        I was going to use MS Paint, but Photoshop will do.

I have been using Photoshop since I was 14 - 15, before that Deluxe Paint on the Amiga (those were the days). You'll be in good hands.
                        be free

Comment

I am 4'2" - FACT!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Thanks Frosty! I'm at work right now so when I get home in a few I will see what I can do.

Comment

ok nevermind. I pulled out the one photo album I made for him two christmases ago (correct me Japher!) and there are only 3 pictures of his dad and you can't see his face well in any of them so this suddenly becomes a mute point.

There all side views from a distance. Man does this suck!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X