Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissing: Proceed with Caution

The Kiss of Deaf

BEIJING (Reuters) – A young woman in southern China has partially lost her hearing after her boyfriend ruptured her eardrum during an excessively passionate kiss, local media reported Monday.

The 20-something girl from Zhuhai, in southern Guangdong province, went to hospital completely deaf in her left ear, the China Daily said, citing a report in a local newspaper.

"The kiss reduced pressure in the mouth, pulled the eardrum out and caused the breakdown of the ear," the paper quoted a doctor surnamed Li from the hospital as saying.

The woman's hearing would likely return to normal after about two months, Li said.

"While kissing is normally very safe, doctors advise people to proceed with caution," the paper said.
    All you kids be careful kissing under the mistletoe!

In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

I assume she's in love now?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What?

WHAT!?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

"Sucking Face" is supposed to be just a phrase.
        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er
          "Sucking Face" is supposed to be just a phrase.

If your gonna lose your hearing, thats they way to do it
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Good gawd!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well atleast he wasn't trying a family guy ear sex, that would've been amusing
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                Well atleast he wasn't trying a family guy ear sex, that would've been amusing
                Aural sex leads to hearing aids.

(I had to reuse it.)

Now we know that sucking face also leads to that same problem.
                B♭3

Comment

I'm a guy. I'll I heard was:

Kissing: Proceed...blah, blah

Comment

France
                    What?

Comment

Working...
                    X