Bob Rae
    0%
    Michael Ignatieff
    0%
    Mister Bananas!
    0%
    bleh

Iggy is clearly the better man
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I thought this would be like Asher, Kitty, Crono, NYE, etc.

Comment

Ignatieff > Rae, but I'm thorn.

Good leadership in Ottawa is bad for separatism.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          Iggy is clearly the better man
          Yes, but this poll is not "best right winger," Asher. This is about the future of CANADA!

And clearly, Mr. Banana is the superior choice
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

None of them are right wingers, they're Liberals...literally.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Bob Rae is famous for being perhaps the worst politician in Ontario's history. Look him up on wikipedia.

Comment

Do I have to answer from the point of view of what should keep the Liberals out of power for the longest possible time, or from the point of view of what should be best for Canada?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

In the polls answer which would be best for Canada.

In the thread answer both questions!
                  bleh

Comment

That seems like an invalid question.

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS

In the thread answer both with questions!
                      Damn you

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Damn you
                        Don't be mad; All is full of love!
                        bleh

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS

In the thread answer both with questions!
                          Then I have to go with Igy.

If I hadn't known before that Rae is a moron of massive proportions, all I have to do is follow his course over the last 10 days to know how bad he is. I would say he makes a bad clown, but that would be a disservice to clowns from horror novels.

Do you think he has a prayer at winning the leadership? I would imagine he is about to be *****-slapped in meetings with Liberals from coast to coast.

How anyone would support the moron who propped Dion up in the coalition nonsense is beyond me. If there is one thing you can say about the Liberal grass-roots is that they are politically savy. Rae is deader than Dion. Not only is he an interloper and opportunist, but he helped steer the party onto a disasterous course. Being an interloper and opportunist could be valued qualities. Picking a losing strategy is a cardinal sin. Picking a losing strategy that will effect the party for elections to come... Can they elect him to hell?

Buh-bye.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The man wants the government to be decided by MPs without the benefit of an election after a major change in policy and practice, but...

In an interview Sunday afternoon, Rae said a consensus has emerged that the party must quickly find a permanent replacement for Dion before Parliament returns and is presented with a budget on Jan. 27. He said the party has an "obligation to provide the greatest stability going forward" into the new year.

But he said allowing caucus alone to decide the leadership would be elitist, undemocratic and illegitimate.

"One suggestion that I've heard – that the caucus or even just MPs, for which there's no constitutional basis, but just MPs would decide – is to me unacceptable and just plain wrong," Rae said.

"People have to understand there has to be a process and it has to be seen to be a democratic and legitimate one."

Rae said a vote by caucus alone would disenfranchise Liberals in the 231 ridings not represented by a Liberal MP.

"The people have to be heard," he said. "At a time of party renewal, it's inconceivable to me that people would be even contemplating the disenfranchisement of tens of thousands of Liberals."

(\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

I liked how today he mentioned that at the very least the Senate should be involved to make it more democratic. That's right, unelected Senators would make this slightly more democratic.

Comment

Working...
                              X