Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is vertebrate population on this planet doomed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is vertebrate population on this planet doomed?

Kind of a depressing thread I know. But at least this explains the existence of boy band such as n sync and backstreet boys. Though it doesn't explain the existence of Britney Spears. Oh well. Doesn't take a scientist to notice men aren't as hairy as they used to be. A lot of young kids can't even grow beards. Myself included. Mine would be patchy and ugly, so I would never even try (and I never have tried).

If we reach a point where males can't get women knocked up, our population is doomed for the most part. Though I think isolated communities without widespread contraception and pesticide use would survive.

Amish
    bleh

Comment

Parthenogenetic humans?
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I've known about this problem for nearly 9 years. I'm shocked to see soo little has been done... I mean is there no political pressure to ensure the average male toolkit dosen't get any smaller? I mean sure, some voting age males might feel like they don't want younger competition but surley the female vote balances this out.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The gay agenda...
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I've got a nice, full beard on my face right now. Clearly, I am superior to your patchy-faced pansy ass. Bow! Scrape! Beg me to save mankind!

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

the species outclassed by hamsters in virility, nicely added in there to make everybody feel further inadequate.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                I've got a nice, full beard on my face right now. Clearly, I am superior to your patchy-faced pansy ass. Bow! Scrape! Beg me to save mankind!
                -Arrian
                Me too!
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Interesting choice of words:

It also follows hard on the heels of new American research which shows that baby boys born to women exposed to widespread chemicals in pregnancy are born with smaller penises and feminised genitals.

"This research shows that the basic male tool kit is under threat," says Gwynne Lyons, a former government adviser on the health effects of chemicals, who wrote the report.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                    Interesting choice of words:
                    I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                    X