Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Slash Fic!

Inspired by GT's drug use.

Okay, your task, write a romantic interlude staring any two (or more) Poly-tubbies. Remember, the poor taste rule applies, so no sibling love stories, and nothing explicit.

Slowwhand pulled MrFun close. "We didn't surrender the Alamo, but I surrender my heart to you . . ."
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

You need to lay off the acid.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

/me saunters up to Ming and rah after a Bears game......

Wanna go back to my place?..but rah, the ferret cannot come
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

What the hell..

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
          What the hell..
          ok..ok..bring the ferret..but your cleaning up aftrer him

Comment

Lancer was nervous. Earlier, he'd asked Alinestra to join him in an intimate tête-à-tête, but, as was her nature, she'd remained noncommittal.

"I'll call before I come," she had whispered. "I'll give you a heads-up about the evening."

He glanced at the clock again, the fifth time in as many minutes. Its hands seemed to be all over the place, anywhere and everywhere except where they should be, at a half-past nine. Lancer ran his hands through his hair and sighed. The waiting was interminable. And, was it just him, or was the apartment rather hot?

His phone vibrated. Jerking his hand away from his head, he reached into his pocket to whip it out, and was rewarded with a new text message--not from Ms. Covelia, but from Slowwhand.

All right if i come?

Busy, but if you want, Lancer replied.

Kk, bringing friends for some head-to-head.

Moments later, Sloww arrived with Verto, Ben Kenobi, and Asher in tow. Ben and Asher were arguing like an old married couple, Ben gesticulating with his hands, yelling with bulging cheeks, and Asher poking the air forcefully with a long, tapered finger.

"Sorry about them," Sloww said, "we walked past someone looking like Grandpa Troll chatting up Ming and rah. Asher wanted to stop and say hi, but Ben kept saying that they weren't the mods we were looking for."

Lancer giggled. "Well, let's hope whoever those three are, they'll have a grand old time. Would you like some wine? I've got a nice Riesling and... um. Some red."

Across the hall, Lancer's neighbor, Comrade Snuggles, had just stepped out of his door for the mail. Overhearing a mention of the red, he offered, "I'd love some. Since Bunnygirl is off on some Greek island with Alinestra, I've got nothing to do."

Lancer started. He was rather disappointed to hear this, but his sadness was interrupted by Sloww's cheerful, eager reply. "Join us! The more the merrier! We can Brawl all night on the Wii."

"Sweet!" chimed Verto. "I want to lay some pipe with Mario!"

An hour later, the five of them sweaty, in various stages of undress, and exhausted from all of the buttons they'd been pressing, they heard a knock on the door. Answering the door, Lancer was greeted with an eyeful: HARDMAN, dressed in nothing but chaps and an open leather jacket.

"HELLO!" he yelled, as he marched in and popped a DVD into the player. "I KNOW U WANT TO SEE THIS BCOZ U R ALL GAY *****!"

The screen flashed to life; its glow caressed the faces of the audience, as it began to show the faces of Urban Ranger and Ned in a helicopter cockpit. The title flashed on the screen for a moment: Going Down.

The camera panned, showing a Fez on Ned's head, a rather disturbing sight.

All hot and bothered, the audience gasped as they watched the scene. And then rewatched it. And then, when the movie ended and the lights went out, only a moan could be heard from the group.

In the darkness, Lancer turned to Sloww, resting his head against his chest, whispering.

"I'm so glad you came over. I... I just want to tell how I'm feeling. Gotta... make you undestand."

Sloww held him tight. "I'm never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down..."
            Last edited by Q Classic; December 8, 2008, 10:18.
            B♭3

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Q Classic, that's a modern classic. You just made my day.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

WAY too much thought went into that sitcom.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

too fawnee

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

For once I was pleasantly surprised not to be a major character in one of these stories.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ditto.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Q Cubed for hall of fame
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X