I'm Finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Finished!

Just a look at me thread for all you hard working people to troll/flame one in.

I just finished my "dissertation" (13 pages...only 5200 words including references, but it was a ***** to write, as I've never written anything longer than 2000 words long before) and last lab report of the term; All I have to do is hand them in and talk to a lecturer about what I did in my labs at half ten tomorrow, during which time my dissertation will be getting bound in my department, then I'm free. I'm looking at going down to the pub next to the science site where my labs are and being there from atleast half 12 and getting seriously pissed

Wooo
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Well, why don't you post it here so you can get some peer review
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Congrats, Krill!!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Congrats
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Good for you. Well done. Get wasted.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Quick, find a hungry dog.

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                Well, why don't you post it here so you can get some peer review
                I would do but I go over the character limit...

Half way through a bottle of mead (14.7%), and it's only quarter past 4...hmm, this might get messy. Well, bottoms up
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Yes, Krill never does anything half assed.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Never when it comes to getting drunk, that's for sure

Comment

good stuff krill. now get off the computer man and get hammered.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Comment

lol nice, you've finished that rather early haven't you ?

ps, Get drunk and don't read this

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Well done! Time to party or is a defense in order?
                            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

wd Krill

Comment

Working...
                              X