Go Navy! Beat Army!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Navy! Beat Army!

Expert recap and game analysis of the Navy Midshipmen vs. Army Black Knights NCAAF game from December 6, 2008 on ESPN.

With President George W. Bush in attendance, Shun White ran for 148 yards and scored two touchdowns to lead bowl-bound Navy over Army 34-0 Saturday for its seventh straight win in the storied rivalry between service academies.

It was a slaughter, I didn't even bother watching it, just flipped to it during commercials while watching other games.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

yay navy. we seem to be doing good lately. Seems like the old days army always won. Now we always do.

don't know why I'm saying we, haven't been in for 10 years. But it still feels like a part of me. At least the asbestos I inhaled is still part of me.

Comment

BAH! Navy.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Army has some cool ass uniforms though.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Go Navy! Beat Army!

Originally posted by TCO
            With President George W. Bush in attendance, Shun White ran for 148 yards
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              yay navy. we seem to be doing good lately. Seems like the old days army always won. Now we always do.

don't know why I'm saying we, haven't been in for 10 years. But it still feels like a part of me. At least the asbestos I inhaled is still part of me.
              Funny thing there, I never rooted for Navy and probably never will.

I didn't think of them as the Navy, I thought of them as the real enemy, future officers.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hell, I am an officer and I don't consider myself a fan, I didn't graduate from there. If I watch it at all it is only because it is one of the great historic rivalries.
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                X