• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "i can haz cheezburger?"

"noo, not in teh face!":

Man allegedly assaults girlfriend with burger

Vero Beach, Fla. (AP) --

A Vero Beach man faces a domestic violence charge after authorities said he assaulted his girlfriend with a cheeseburger. An Indian River County Sheriff's Office arrest report said a 22-year-old man and his girlfriend got into an argument as they sat in a car in front of their home.

The report said the man would not let the woman out of the vehicle, so she threw his drink out of the car. In response, the man allegedly grabbed her arm and smashed the cheeseburger into her face. The pair got out of the car, and authorities say the man again took the McDonald's sandwich and put it on her face.

The man was released on $1,000 bond Wednesday.

From: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...8S30.DTL&tsp=1

Somehow this ties in with what could happen if 50 percent of world's population dies, and how this will impact the Proposition 8 controversy in California, along with whether or not the case of Obama's citizenship will set an important precedent in the judicial system.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

imagine if he did this with a hot dog
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

$1,000 bond, presumably to be forfeit if he ruins another cheeseburger. I say Fla is way overprotecting their sandwiches. And, what about that abused drink? " What about that," I say! If two burgers are worth a $1000 bond then one drink should be $500. No more food abuse!
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
          imagine if he did this with a hot dog
          I tried it with mine, she just opened wide and swallowed it

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

hope she did not chew too much
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Maybe they just watched Public Enemy at a film festival.

And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Somehow I thought this would be appropriate. it's not, but I'm posting it anyway.

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                  hope she did not chew too much
                  Correct, our dental plan dont covered chipped teeth

/me doesnt think root canal is covered either
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                  X