If you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you...

have a strip of your treading get worn away, do you replace your tires?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If a bear is constipated, will it **** in the woods?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yes JM, replace the tire.

Not necessarily, MrFun.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Constipated bears aside, definitely replace the tire ASAP. The needle on your luck meter moves in a negative direction while driving on that tire. (Note: It is better to replace tires in pairs. This is advice for those of us not yet too negatively affected by the economy.)
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          If a bear is constipated, will it **** in the woods?
          Yes, but as luck would have it, I knew a very similiar bear with this problem, he finally let loose of what was binding him.

However, since he was not prepared, nor was he anticipating such, he had no @ZZ wipe around, but then he saw a bunny wabbit approach and take a dump a few feet away.

The bear said, Hello wabbit

The wabbit said Hi Bear

The bear said, "Nice fur, tell me, does anything stick to that fur, it is so shiney and smooth, very beautiful!!"

The wabbit started thumping his left foot in excitement, and said proudly.."NOPE!"

Good said the bear and wiped his @ZZ with the wabbit
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

But the strip is just an inch or so...

I will see about doing this.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Yes, but as luck would have it, I knew a very similiar bear with this problem, he finally let loose of what was binding him.

However, since he was not prepared, nor was he anticipating such, he had no @ZZ wipe around, but then he saw a bunny wabbit approach and take a dump a few feet away.

The bear said, Hello wabbit

The wabbit said Hi Bear

The bear said, "Nice fur, tell me, does anything stick to that fur, it is so shiney and smooth, very beautiful!!"

The wabbit started thumping his left foot in excitement, and said proudly.."NOPE!"

Good said the bear and wiped his @ZZ with the wabbit
              Had the bear seen the Charmin commercial, he would have known there was probably a tree nearby with a roll of Charmin available.

poor rabbit
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: If you...

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                have a strip of your treading get worn away, do you replace your tires?

JM
                If the strip is in the middle, then your tire is over inflated.
                If it's somewhere else, then your wheel is misaligned.

Comment

Working...
                X