China Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Daily

Amy Winehouse had sex with her husband Blake Fielder-Civil before he was sent back to prison.

and that is news, even if it was in the hospital?

Blake - who made a dramatic bid to see his wife on Tuesday night by breaking out of rehab and dashing to see her at The London Clinic - seduced Amy, 25, by telling her how sexy she looked.

I wander who is more crazy, Blake, Amy or people who read this

He then persuaded carers to allow him and the troubled singer - who collapsed after a drink and drugs binge 10 days ago - to give them some private time.

A source said: "It was obvious what went on - they had a farewell romp."

OMG! can it be... the Sun spreads it's wings

About China Daily

China Daily is one of the most authoritative providers of news and views in China.

The paper has an average daily circulation of more than 300,000 in about 150 countries and regions.

Two-thirds of China Daily’s worldwide readers are government officials, think-tanks and decision makers from multinational corporations.

what is this world coming to when even the Chinese deem this crap interesting enough to report on it
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

It's cuz it's daily. If it were weekly they could focus on the important stuff, but since it's daily there are simply not enough important news out there
    Blah

Comment

Re: China Daily

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
      I wander who is more crazy, Blake, Amy or people who read this
      Clearly the people who read this... I mean, why the heck are you reading "China Daily" anyway?!

Comment

to stay informed ... and than run across all this - I could just as well stick to the Sun
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
        X