Where is the flag for the ONE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the flag for the ONE?

We need an Obama flag. If we don't get one I will contact the NACCP and ACLU and point out how racist this site is.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

"

Comment

And before someone says it, I already know. THAT'S the joke... the joke is on the right-wingers who brainlessly pushed the meme that Obama was going to remake the US flag, not knowing this was the Ohio state flag flying behind him on stage. Seriously.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

*runs*
        Unbelievable!

Comment

@ Darius
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

DRoseDARs scores the big points. The Ohio state flag was unrecognized by some right-wing loonie and labelled as the planned remake of the US flag. Talk about grasping for srtaws!
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

All good ideas, but the admin needs to take action!
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Black on the outside, white on the inside. It works.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        All good ideas, but the admin needs to take action!
                        What's up with this?

Comment

Tehban is a party pooper
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X