Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a book for you Imran!

History of the Harry Potter Books

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I thought this would be about the "Harry Potter: Tales of Beedle the Bard" which comes out in two days.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I saw that one too, Oerdin but I didn't know about the one I linked to in OP until today.

Imran, did you already know about the book linked in OP??

Comment

Of course

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So you're not excited about this book? Are you losing some of your fanaticism in your interest of Harry Potter?

Comment

Why in the Hell would I care about a history of the Harry Potter phenomenon?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Spoken like someone who lived it.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Why in the Hell would I care about a history of the Harry Potter phenomenon?
                Because you're a fan of the Harry Potter novels?

Comment

And?

Just because you are a fan of the LOTR novels (I dunno if you are, it's an example), would you want to read about some fan who talks about all the hoopla surrounding the release of the films?

Comment

And?

Just because you are a fan of the LOTR novels (I dunno if you are, it's an example), would you want to read about some fan who talks about all the hoopla surrounding the release of the films?
                    Not necessarily. But so I was wrong about you having an interest in this book.

Does this call for flagellation or being thrown into the snake pit?

Comment

Being strapped in a chair while you have to listen to your own 'jokes' would be punishment enough for anyone

Comment

I love you too, Imran.

Comment

Why in the Hell would I care about the Harry Potter phenomenon?
                          Fixed.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

For the record, I was an avid reader of all seven Harry Potter books but I started only after the last book was released.

Comment

Working...
                            X