• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf is wrong with the French?

Oh brother...

Court: Sarkozy Voodoo doll should not be stabbed

Fri Nov 28, 10:21 am ET

PARIS – A French appeals court says Voodoo dolls of President Nicolas Sarkozy may remain on sale, but must carry a notice saying that pricking them harms the president's dignity.

Sarkozy's attorney had asked that the dolls be withdrawn from sale, saying the president like any French person owns the right to his own image.

The appeals court backed an earlier ruling allowing the dolls to stay on the market in the name of freedom of expression.

But it ordered the doll's marketer, publishing house K&B Editions, to add a warning that using the needles which come with the kits "constitutes an attack on the personal dignity of Mr. Sarkozy."

"Nicolas Sarkozy: The Voodoo Manual" costs euro12.95 ($16.50) and includes a handbook and 12 pins.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

I like drwaing little stick figures...that I call mohammed. And then I slide my ass all over them. Any Arabs have a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
      I like drwaing little stick figures...that I call mohammed. And then I slide my ass all over them. Any Arabs have a problem with that?

Comment

Yess... Now the server park will get nuked. Good one TCO...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Just for that, I'm drawing one right now. Send a little terrorist to me. one 45 bullet is all it takes for flips or Arabs.

Comment

Flips? I thought I was the only one that still new that word. I don't know that I would include it in a terrorist remark, but the observation remains.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X