X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Ana police pull over, stun naked DUI suspect

California. That about sums it up.ZAP!

Thu Nov 27, 3:01 pm ET

SANTA ANA, Calif. – California authorities got a shock of their own when they discovered that a drunken driving suspect they had just stunned with a Taser was completely naked.

Santa Ana police say the naked man was pulled over by police Wednesday night after his van hit a car.

Police Commander Stephen Colon says a driver alerted officers to the van that had just hit his car. He says the driver was fumbling in the front seat and refused to put his hands up.

Policed used a stun gun on his head and neck and then saw he was completely naked.

Colon says the man, whose name was not released, was being tested for drugs or alcohol.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

In Texas, it'd be a real gun.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Naked man stunned by Colon
      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

-No, no. He's not dead, he's stunned.. Beautiful plumage..

Comment

Policed used a stun gun on his head and neck and then saw he was completely naked.

Waow, a gun that disintegrates clothes

I swear it chief, I'm not drunk. The second I zapped him, all his clothes were gone. I can't explain it either...
          The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
          X