What's up with Minneapolis bathrooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok
    What a spoilsport, calling the cops like that.
    Another QFT.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

sick.
      At least we're not neutral...and landlocked. We're ****ing pioneers. We kill Indians and exterminate species and burn forests down. Oo-rah. Now go sit down and obey the HApsburgs, you little serf.

Comment

Was it the Larry Craig Memorial Restroom? Was it used during the recent Republican National Convention?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Didn't we have a thread about how requests for gay sex on Craig's List in the twin cities area shooting up during the Republican convention?

BTW I heard they ripped out the Larry Craig bathroom to prevent it becoming a "tourism" hot spot.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Swissy
            In most jusrisdications, the name and address of a person charged with a crime is a matter of public record. The publication of the address of those booked on misdemeanor charges is common in the US. While it usually doesn't appear as part of a news story, many neighborhood and community newspapers have a "police blotter" section with such information.
            Nice mentality.

Charge with a crime. As in "a suspects are innocent until proven guilty", I guess.
            Nice to know the name and address of potential innocent people are available to public.

Police. My understanding of police, was that they deal with innocent and suspects. Police brings suspects to justice who decide if suspects are innocent or guilty.
            It is reassuring that in the land of the free, the newspapers think it is a police matter and not a justice matter to decide if private information should be made public or not.
            The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              38 is over the hill but I'd still hit it.
              I thought you were older than me. you should be getting pretty close

Comment

Re: What's up with Minneapolis bathrooms?

The third-most amusing part:

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                during the University of Iowa's 55-0 win over the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
                At least someone from MN managed to score.
                Last edited by Darius871; November 29, 2008, 14:26.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                X