Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

(promised Aggie a philo thread)

I like the sayings in here. Shows how things carry across the ages. Also has a great introduction giving background on Stoics and MA life.

Mind sharing a few, with a DMV Clerk type?

(I was too slow responding, apparently, the head DMV Inspector closed that line down
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Double DMV clerk. ****, I was on a VOLUNTARY ban, idjit. That means any of you school patrols can let me out.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
        Double DMV clerk. ****, I was on a VOLUNTARY ban, idjit. That means any of you school patrols can let me out.
        Well, as an uneducated idgit, I understood Ming to say (Ming, as in whos yer Daddy,Whos yer Daddy) to say you had to ask his permission

So, TCO/GP d.b.a.Dolts-R-Us, did ya ask jo Daddy sweetly if you could come back and play?

Thanks

Now, to issue more drivers permits
        Attached Files

Comment

He wasn't showing on line. And the rule was I could ask any mod. Since when do I have to prostrate myself to remove a self-ban. Beecth?

Comment

*sits back and watches
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
              He wasn't showing on line. And the rule was I could ask any mod. Since when do I have to prostrate myself to remove a self-ban. Beecth?
              Well, TCO, if you will notice, I squandered away my rights as a Moderator about the time the heavy meds kicked in, even then, I had no authority over such rabble as what you may/may not have fallen under.

Your the one who sent me two PM's offering certain favors in exhange for my releasing you

I wont go into exact wording as we cannot, by rule, disclose what is said in private message but will state, yes, it does feel good with a prostate tickle and no, you must swallow other than that,~ahem~ you did offer certain favors

By the way, I do like farm animals just not in taht way you presented them

Thanks for understanding

Comment

gET THE **** OUT OF MY THREAD! And unbold your damn name.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                  gET THE **** OUT OF MY THREAD! And unbold your damn name.
                  What, Im an idgit and a clerk, what ever do you mean?

Comment

OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                      OUT!!!
                      See, thats a bit of a problem, I am not really a King and people may not accept me as a second fiddle Queen, so not quite ready, Im a little vulnerable feeling and well, that weiner looks so good in his hand and would taste so good in my mouth, just not ready TCO, you can understand, cant ya?

I am not ready to come out of the closet, so can we just keep this between us, our little secret?
                      Attached Files

Comment

I thought this was a "What happened to LS?" Thread?
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I'm not doing a good job showing off Aurelius's advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                            I thought this was a "What happened to LS?" Thread?
                            El Presidente?

Comment

I really enjoyed his writings, and actually Aurelius' thoughts are one of the many works of its kind that influenced me a lot as a person, strange as it may sound to some people.

Too bad those Germans kept him busy near the Danube border all the time. On the other hand, perhaps it was for the better, so he didn't have to be involved in palace intrigues constantly.
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                              X