Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused drunk driver ends up running over himself

This sounds like Harrison

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) -- A 21-year-old man was accused of driving drunk and leading police on a chase that finally ended with him running over himself. The man was treated for minor injuries at a Santa Fe hospital and booked in to the Sandoval County detention center on charges of aggravated driving while intoxicated, fleeing a police officer, careless driving and two other outstanding traffic warrants.

A tip to the state's DrunkBuster hot line Sunday afternoon alerted authorities to a possibly drunken driver.

State Police Officer Grace Romero spotted the man's pickup truck swerving across both lanes of a highway, driving slowly and then fast. He refused to stop.

After narrowly missing other vehicles, police said the suspect drove through a ditch and a barbed-wire fence before stopping. He tried to put the truck into park, but it ended up in reverse.

Police said the man fell from his open door and both of his legs were run over by the front driver's side tire.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

What a Twit!

Monkey!!!

Comment

Monty Python always comes through.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Maybe someone told him to get over himself
        Blah

Comment

Wait a minute. Speaking of Harrison, has he been around? I wonder...
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

He PM'd me on the 12th, wishing me happy birthday.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAPHER
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

video re the opening post:

Comment

When is the next Darwin's Award ceremony? I have a nominee. Are we sure he doesn't post here?

Comment

Well that's special.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

police with video cameras
                        aliens discovering the remains of human civilization and watching this video
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X