No announcement yet.

Barrack Obama as Barrack Bush Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, most everyone knew a tax increase would be bad back in September.

Glad to see Obama has caught up.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

On foreign policy, it seems like Obama is channeling a Bush, but the first one rather than the second one:

The Atlantic covers news, politics, culture, technology, health, and more, through its articles, podcasts, videos, and flagship magazine.

Very Scowcroftian in his outlook so far it seems... which is ok by me.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        You're going to learn, even more than Obama is going to learn. Ideals and rainbows are all really nice, but there's a thing called reality that calls.
        It means that conservatives still hold a lot of influence. It's not reality, it's sucking up to the vested powers that be. A bold leader would shake up that so called reality and take a different path. With so much popular support he should be able to make that 'change'. If he carries on like this when he's president, it'll soon be business as usual again. In truth, that is not what is needed these times.
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
        X