Barrack Obama as Barrack Bush Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    What was wrong with Bill Clinton, again?
    Change. Where is it?
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Wow, bitter much. He hasn't even been sworn in yet.

I'm going to wait until he actually does something as president before I start criticizing.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How unreasonable of you.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
          Change. Where is it?
          I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton was at least a little different from Bush.

Comment

You're going to learn, even more than Obama is going to learn. Ideals and rainbows are all really nice, but there's a thing called reality that calls. I'm wondering if the thought that maybe he got in over his head has occured to him yet. It will, I'm just wondering if the moment has happened yet.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Please teach us your wisdom Sloww.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs

Change. Where is it?
                And it won't affect you anyway. If it does, it just shows to go you that you really have no voice in what the USA does. Sit back and watch. That's all you can do. Well, you could hope your representatives to wherever actually do something. Hey, it's possible. Don't look at me in that tone of voice.

DaShi, you're going to have to learn on your own, and it will startle you. Reagan scared the crap out of me. I figured when he first ran, that it was over. Live and learn.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton was at least a little different from Bush.
                  I think he wants FUNDAMENTAL (tm) Change.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Taking bold domestic policy decisions that are based on the idea that government does have a positive role to play would be a fundamental change from the last 20 years of politics in Washington.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      You're going to learn, even more than Obama is going to learn. Ideals and rainbows are all really nice, but there's a thing called reality that calls. I'm wondering if the thought that maybe he got in over his head has occured to him yet. It will, I'm just wondering if the moment has happened yet.
                      I'm not sure it's occurred to Bush yet.
                      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                      -Joan Robinson

Comment

did anyone else take note that after he was elected, the date of complete pullback from iraq changed to the year after the next elections?

Comment

What the **** are you on about now? The date for the end of the pullback right now is 2011, as per the agreement just voted on by the Iraqi Parliment. Next Presidential election is in 2012. 2010 is a Congressional election year.
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Just out of curiosity, when did they establish the Office of the President Elect?
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

looks like i hit a soft spot!
                              Originally posted by GePap
                              What the **** are you on about now? The date for the end of the pullback right now is 2011, as per the agreement just voted on by the Iraqi Parliment. Next Presidential election is in 2012. 2010 is a Congressional election year.
                              qft

Comment

Originally posted by One_more_turn
                                When facts change, a leader must show flexibility and change his mind.

A tax increase in 2009 would be as stupid as the tax increase in 1931.

I'm glad that Obama shows pragmatism and adjusts to the new, harsh reality.

Some people are really too slow though, to understand that circumstances and reality changes.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X