No announcement yet.

Snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around 0 C. Will get a bit warmer. Rained all weekend, but bright and clear today.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Per tradition, Kansas City's first real snow occured just after Thanksgiving.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

All the snow is gone
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Here is hot

Comment

It was sunny today here in "The City" with temps hovering around 66-70 F. Gawd! I just love San Francisco!

Comment

It's supposed to be in the 80's here tomorrow. I realize I'm in Southern California, but WTF??

Comment

We've had snow on the ground since early November. This is the view from my front door:
                Attached Files

Comment

Peter, isn't that your car that that guy is driving off in?

Comment

bogger off ye snow.
                    Last edited by Traianvs; December 10, 2008, 13:59.
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

We had snow in MD last weekend. My freinds were singing Christmas carols at the request of some small town north of Baltimore, I was listening to them and looking at the independent book store.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Why Caucasians like cold places is beyond me. The dry air cracks my skin. The miserable, wet feeling, etc, etc

Don't tell me I am the only Caucasian who prefers long hot summers every single day?
                        be free

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                          It's supposed to be in the 80's here tomorrow. I realize I'm in Southern California, but WTF??
                          It was in the upper 70's here earlier today, now we have a slight chance of snow.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

No snow yet in the local mountains here in San Diego. There has been a lot of rain though.

Still, it used to be the mountains would be full of snow by mid December but these days...
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

We got 25 cm over the last 24 hours. F****** white ****...
                              What?

Comment

Same here, and the bus drivers took the opportunity to go on strike
                                The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X