Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was their mind?

Schoolboys gang-rape 14-year-old girl for insulting gang leader

Nine schoolboys raped a 14-year-old girl to punish her for insulting the gang leader, police have said.

The youths, some as young as 13, snatched their victim from the street before being marching her to a flat in Hackney, east London.

Snaresbrook Crown Court heard that one of them told the girl, now aged 16, who cannot be named: "I can't help you now, I'm with my boys."

During the attack on April 30 last year they threatened to kill her and subjected her to repeated assaults before she eventually escaped to raise the alarm.

Sickening.

Daily Mail has more

when we have kids like these roaming around... what happens when they turn adult?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Re: Where was their mind?

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave

when we have kids like these roaming around... what happens when they turn adult?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clockwork_Orange
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Comment

The problem I had with Clockwork Orange is that I didn't see a problem with brainwashing young Alex against violence. How was the state in the least responsible for his subsequent assault by his former victims and gang members? Frankly I think we ought to subject incarcerated criminlas to anti-violence brainwashing 24/7.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Would you need a reminder of how Texas might handle the situation?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Somehow I think the good Doctor has completely missed the point of Clockwork Orange...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              In this case I actually agree that Texas would handle it better than what UK will...
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                Somehow I think the good Doctor has completely missed the point of Clockwork Orange...
                A man from the southern US will never miss an opportunity to brainwash.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  For once, the Texas criminal system and the Chinese criminal system are in complete agreement?
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

They actually share a lot in common...
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, to be fair, China doesn't have a tendency to deep fry coke, deep fry chili dogs, or chicken-fry bacon.

That said, the boys in question should either be chemically neutered or have gender reassignment surgery and sent to the Arab world.
                      B♭3

Comment

That having been said, in all fairness to Texas, their punishments may be strict, but their Due Process is usually stringent too.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Way out in the water
                          See it swimmin'

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                            That having been said, in all fairness to Texas, their punishments may be strict, but their Due Process is usually stringent too.
                            True.

And you can get conceal/carry permits.
                            B♭3

Comment

"before being marching her"

And the Brits claim to understand grammar.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X