• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Imran!

Thought you might be interested:

Half Blood Prince

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

or

ACK!

Comment

Old news .

But I am really looking forward to it, since HBP is my 2nd fav HP book.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What's your first? Personally I always liked the Chamber of Secrets.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Order of the Phoenix is the best book. Goblet of Fire is my second fave.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I don't know. The whole time turner thing rubbed me wrong but I did like the whole Sirius Black thing. It's a shame the movie cut out 90% of the interesting stuff from the book. The Goblet of Fire was well done though.

Comment

I didn't like the Umbridge things, a lot of them anyway, but other than that OotP was my favorite, too.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                What's your first? Personally I always liked the Chamber of Secrets.
                Prisoner of Azkaban and until HBP, by a good deal.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

HBP>GoF>OotP>PoA>TDH>CoS>SS

but they all suck.
                  "

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

But I am really looking forward to it
                    I'm shocked.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Can we at least agree that the book versions are way better then the movies? The Dumpledore vs Voldemort battle at the end of the OofP was twice the battle the movie made it into.

Comment

Also, the last book? Really not that flash.
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                          Can we at least agree that the book versions are way better then the movies? The Dumpledore vs Voldemort battle at the end of the OofP was twice the battle the movie made it into.
                          With almost anything, books are generally better than the movie versions.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

For me, Rowling wrote the books in order of my favorites: Book One is my favorite; Book Two is second; etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                              With almost anything, books are generally better than the movie versions.
                              QFT

Comment

Working...
                              X