No announcement yet.

What would PETA do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As others have said remove what the mice want and seal up the holes. Even with traps you're only removing/killing a fraction of the total population.

Or you could set up a temple.

Comment

Simple solution: let the cats into the pantry
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        Talk about half measures!

Clearly the only solution if you are serious about this is to remove all food from the household. Permanently.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

My mother-in-law owns a cottage in a rural setting. My son was playing with his BB gun and shot a squirrel. My mother-in-law gave him a huge lecture that the only legitimate reason to kill an animal was for food. If he ever shot another animal with his BB gun he would have to eat it for dinner. Not more than 5 minutes later a mouse ran through the living room of the cottage and she freaked out, picked a broom that she had just been sweeping the kitchen with before her lecture began and swatted the mouse. Needless to say my son asked his grandmother how she was preparing the mouse for dinner.

Comment

Had an interview today. Took some time to find my suit, before I realized it was in my sister-in-law's closet for some reason. Got dressed in a hurry and rushed out the door. Five minutes down the road, I happened to glance at my right arm, said "WHAT THE--?"

My right jacket sleeve looked as though it had been attacked by a bulldog. It ended in a ragged edge at the elbow. Thank God I noticed in the car. I'd have hated to hold out my hand to shake and have the guy ask what the hell happened. As it is I left the jacket in the car and said there was a mishap at the dry cleaners.

That was a Perry Ellis suit. I was lucky to get it in my size on clearance. I'm a hard size to get (tall and skinny).

Little bastards. Now it's war.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Are you sure that your sister-in-law doesn't have some interesting life you don't know about?

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                That was might first thought.

Comment

We had a filed mouse plague at a hunting lease about 40 years ago, bought a dozen traps. In one weekend in our cabin 71 mice bit the crank in the traps, and I personally dealt for 3 in foot to mouse combat.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
                      My mother-in-law owns a cottage in a rural setting. My son was playing with his BB gun and shot a squirrel. My mother-in-law gave him a huge lecture that the only legitimate reason to kill an animal was for food. If he ever shot another animal with his BB gun he would have to eat it for dinner. Not more than 5 minutes later a mouse ran through the living room of the cottage and she freaked out, picked a broom that she had just been sweeping the kitchen with before her lecture began and swatted the mouse. Needless to say my son asked his grandmother how she was preparing the mouse for dinner.
                      He-he.

Comment

I would make a broth.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I was slightly traumatized by a mouse caught in a glue trap when I was in NYC. The apartment building management had laid them out in the hallways, and one day I came home from work and heard this horrific squealing. A mouse (or, more accurately a rat I guess) was stuck along its entire left side, even its head. I got three plastic grocery bags, put the poor thing inside them and then beat it to death with a hammer.

While I know snap traps can lead to prolonged suffering as well, I much prefer them, since they are least more likely to cause instant death.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You should have performed a cervical dislocation rather than clubbing it with a hammer.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                            X