Guilty Pleasure Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty Pleasure Movies

Pekka's Movies you never saw? thread made me think of this. What movies do you like that you are embarrased to admit?

Red Dawn
    Breakfast Club
    First Blood (the first Rambo movie)
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

16 Candles

Pretty funny for a chick flick. Long duck dong
    Actually there are quite a few funny chick flicks that I'm not going to admit liking.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Breakfast Club, and 16 Candles were both good.
      My Bodyguard was good.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Red Dawn

Not sure I'm embarrassed by that. It's a fun movie, what with the explosions and violence and all, and it has some redeeming value. My 10-year old stepson used to constantly ask me "Is he a good guy or bad guy" when watching movies, and Red Dawn proved a good teaching example that the line usually isn't all that clear. I'd be embarrassed to take it seriously as a whole, though.
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Bring it on
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Sick puppy.

But I have to admit seeing it a few times due to my daughter's interest due to participation in similar competitions nationally. SHE MADE ME WATCH.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Waterworld

Unbelievable!

Comment

The matrix reloaded and revolutions
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Re: Guilty Pleasure Movies

Originally posted by Supr49er
                  Pekka's Movies you never saw? thread made me think of this. What movies do you like that you are embarrased to admit?

Red Dawn
                  First Blood (the first Rambo movie)
                  Actually, those where my favorite movies in my teens. Add "Emerald Forest", and you have the top 3. But I'm not embarrassed of it, and never will be. Not even Red Dawn, it was a great movie in the context of the Cold War.
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

What about Neverending Story?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      For whom? Not for me at least, I've never seen it and never will. I like things to end.
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Nothing guilty about that. It's a good movie.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Devil's Advocate.

I love Al Pacino in full-on bat**** howling at the moon crazy mode.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Devils Advocate
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Guy, why guilty pleasure though? I like that movie a lot. I even saw it in a movie theater when it came out. Al Pacino is excellent in it.... UNDERESTIMATED FROM DAY ONE! - one of the best movie lines ever
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X