No announcement yet.

The two-threads a day rule is stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an idiot, but I'm not that dumb. If I pay you first, you'll take my money and then sell anyway. Never sell, and then when I either leave the site, or the site shuts down, I'll pay.
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

I've tracked your IP in case I have to serve summons. You'll be hearing from my attorney tomorrow.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Re: The two-threads a day rule is stupid

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
        Seriously, high-quality posters like Asher should be able to create as many threads as they want. It's for the good of the board.

Posters like Oerdin, however, should only be allowed one thread a week, max. We need a caste system on Poly.

Oerdin should be banned for life because he's a silver spoon idiot, but I digress.
        I, should be allowed unlimited thread starts.
        I think we can all agree on this point. Nod your heads.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Texas sucks. This will be proven tomorrow when Oklahoma beats Texas Tech.

Comment

A) It's not tomorrow.
            B) TT will win.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Oh ****. It's only Wednesday. I'm drank enough tonigh that I though it was a Friday.

Comment

I see this thread has the "high quality" of posts that would be expected from the posters here and the thread title...

As a simple reminder for the simple... this isn't a democracy
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                  I see this thread has the "high quality" of posts that would be expected from the posters here and the thread title...

As a simple reminder for the simple... this isn't a democracy
                  Ming I told them to vote you and Ferrett Maestro in as President & Veep..but Noooooooo they went with Asher instead, popular vote, eh?

Well, times will be tuffer now indeed

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Re: Re: The two-threads a day rule is stupid

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Oerdin should be banned for life because he's a silver spoon idiot, but I digress.
                    I, should be allowed unlimited thread starts.
                    I think we can all agree on this point. Nod your heads.
                    no
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        I'm in, too. That's $100 you're in for so far, Seedle.
                        That is 100$ to everyone.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Just PM a friend and ask them to start it for you.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                          X