The two-threads a day rule is stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The two-threads a day rule is stupid

Seriously, high-quality posters like Asher should be able to create as many threads as they want. It's for the good of the board.

Posters like Oerdin, however, should only be allowed one thread a week, max. We need a caste system on Poly.
    Yes, we demand more Asher.
    0%
    No, we like threads about emo, gay beer and San Diego.
    0%
    Banana
    0%

We should have a weekly vote where we take a daily thread from somebody and give it to somebody else.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Not only is it stupid, it is so incredibly rude to DELETE the thread even when it is a serious thread.

Deleting someone else's work is bad enough (it's fine to delete patent spam thread), but doing it for such a stupid reason is very upsetting.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We should have a weekly vote where we take a daily thread from somebody and give it to somebody else.
        This would be both fun and beneficial to the board.

Comment

Is there a way to vote in the poll agreeing the two thread a day rule is stupid but without wanting to see more of Asher?
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You can create your own vote thread; I think you didn't use any of your 2 daily thread!
            bleh

Comment

Is there a way to vote in the poll agreeing the two thread a day rule is stupid but without wanting to see more of Asher?
              You can vote to give extra threads to whoever you want. This is a democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
                You can vote to give extra threads to whoever you want. This is a democracy.
                Strong or weak?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Medium weak with a sprinkling of strength.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Strong or weak?
                    Whichever allows me to vote for genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      Strong or weak?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Genocide validated by a democratic process.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Maybe we could work out a cap-and-trade system?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

BTW, this should have been in the community forum so we could all get +1.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Genocide validated by a democratic process.
                              I'm going to wipe every last Oerdin thread off the face of the earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X