Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Real Star Trek Trailer (JJ Abrams' new version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    The original series had all sorts of monsters. Of course, due to budget constrainsts they were a tad more subtle.

Blah

Comment

The Gorn promised to "be merciful and quick".
      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I like Spocks mom.

Will see if the movie is any good.

Nichelle Nichols was hotter than what's her name.

I hope there won't be too much of kid-Kirk...
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Good trailer
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

that's just an alien guy that looks weird, not a monster
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Trying to cram even more stuff into the wtfbroken Star Trek continuity
              QFT.

As much of a Trekkie as I am, I'm still skeptical of this approach to injecting new material intro the franchise. I would have much preferred going forward (timeline-wise) than back, such as setting a series not long after Voyager, but I'll still be giving this a chance.
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Just came across this today BTW:

Unbelievable!

Comment

Darius, you just made my morning

Comment

"

Comment

"i'll give you a call next time i'm in your star system"

Comment

Star Trek is and was lame.
                        A reboot would be good for it. Something more Batman-esque would be appropriate--that is to say, with a focus on character development and space opera philosophical themes rather than big explosions, moronic technobabble and alien boobs.
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                          Just came across this today BTW:

0:49-0:52 is the best one.
                          "

Comment

Wow, whoever made it had waaaay too much free time. It was funny though, in a spectacularly sophomoric way.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Yeah probably locked up in some vault with a GEEK...

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
                                Star Trek is and was lame.
                                A reboot would be good for it. Something more Batman-esque would be appropriate--that is to say, with a focus on character development and space opera philosophical themes rather than big explosions, moronic technobabble and alien boobs.
                                Gee, with the exeption of alien boobs that describes TOS.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X