Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheny and Gonzales, sitting in a tree . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell you what guys, I will sit on a chair platform and allow you guys to have a shot to throw a ball to dump me into water for payback for me posting this dumb article.

Darius and Imran can be the first two in line.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The DA was a no show at the first set of motion hearings yesterday. The Judge sent a baliff the see if he had committed suicide or fled, but he was just hiding in his office.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
          The DA was a no show at the first set of motion hearings yesterday. The Judge sent a baliff the see if he had committed suicide or fled, but he was just hiding in his office.
          He was apparently interviewed by some AM radio station this morning, so I guess he was too busy seeking his 15 minutes to actually show up in court.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
            Nothing like good comical relief.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
            X