Visualizing the American Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visualizing the American Economy

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

I wish my milk cartons came with midget cows
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

US Economy in 10 Seconds:

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I really don't think the economy is suffering. Lately I have been commenting on the number of people I see at restaurants and shopping malls as I drive by, unable to afford anything. It's obvious that people have money, or else they wouldn't be buying stuff. Plus, now that Walmart and ToysRUs have reopened their layaway department the sky's the limit!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
          US Economy in 10 Seconds:

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Oil prices are high?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              I really don't think the economy is suffering. Lately I have been commenting on the number of people I see at restaurants and shopping malls as I drive by, unable to afford anything. It's obvious that people have money, or else they wouldn't be buying stuff. Plus, now that Walmart and ToysRUs have reopened their layaway department the sky's the limit!
              Credit cards.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
              X