No announcement yet.

Great...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may not be Hitler, but that doesn't mean you're a remotely decent person.

Just be a man admit you get turned on by whizzing on weiner dogs and pooping on parrots.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Wow. Nice exchange.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Boris, of course it doesn't mean I'm a decent person either. But does it mean you are a nice and decent person? No. No it doesn't.

But you suggest that my moral character, which you are trying to deface, has something to do with the validity of sensitivity training (peeing on the dog). To me, it is quite frankly the same what Nikolai chooses to do with his dog. I'm just trying to help with my advice, that will in turn make his dog a superdog. Even if I am seen as a non-decent person, this advice still is a good one.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

When have I ever claimed to be a nice and decent person?

My decency isn't the issue here, so stop trying to change the subject. Puppy piddler.

Nikolai: the clear answer is to euthanize the dog. That's the only way they ever learn what they did was really wrong.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You see your deviant ways though? You have called me a puppy piddler, that I am into bestiality and these water sports, yet I have not even tried to deface your character. The only thing I said was in fact from the reality, what you yourself said, being all slutty.

I find it quite interesting that you go on and try to make me as this dog-face-pisser, yet you are the one suggesting that the answer is murder. I disagree strongly. To me, life is valuable, even dog's life. Also, if you murder the dog, then it doesn't know it did wrong because it is then dead. I think this shows your hatred against animals, especially dogs, and that you get off from murder. I think you get off from this idea that you would portray yourself as Karl Rove of the gay community. This is correct, yes? Nothing turns you on more than Karl Rove. It is the reverse phenomenon compared to the one where many of these conservative leaders have been caught in the act of anonymous gay sex. It goes both ways, where you also want to be Karl Rove. That's how it starts Boris, that's how it starts.
            Last edited by Pekka; November 18, 2008, 20:36.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I agree with this thread.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sorry, I got distracted--was busy masturbating to a picture of Karl Rove peeing on a dead dog. What did I miss?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

victory
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er
                    Did your dog pee in the bed?
                    No. He peed on the painting in the corner that fell down the day before. He knew he had done something wrong, he disappeared into my sister's room and was very eager to get my love and approval the next day.

Pekka: Thanks, but no thanks.

Boris: NO way. But thanks for the spelling help.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                    X